Allen and Heath Qu-24 24-channel Digital PA Mixer: DIGITAL MIXING RESHAPED
Now in a feature-packed new Chrome Edition, Qu-24 PA Mixer reshapes digital mixing, combining innovative design and exceptional functionality to create a superb professional mixing experience. Bristling with all the features you'd expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on the GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, the Qu-24 PA Mixer has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance. Qu series features include multitrack recording direct to USB, Automatic Mic Mixing, ProFactory mic presets, plus an ever growing ecosystem of apps, accessories and remote I/O. Whether you're switching from analogue or updating your digital desk, it's time to experience the new digital with Qu-24The Mixing Experience
Having massive processing power and advanced functionality counts for nothing if you can't access the controls you need in a heartbeat. The 800×480, True Colour Touchscreen and its dedicated rotary encoder form the heart of Qu-24's interface, providing super-fast access to all settings and parameters. Dedicated keys and screen tabs quickly guide you to meter and RTA views, FX racks, channel processing, USB audio control, scenes, setup menus and much more. Complementing the touchscreen is the SuperStrip, a set of single function physical controls for instant access to gain, HPF, 4 band PEQ, gate, compressor, GEQ and pan. The screen overview also follows the control being turned.Mac OS and Windows DAW Integration
Qu-24's built-in audio interface streams up to 32 selectable tracks to your Mac or PC and returns from the computer can be easily assigned to the Input channels. The interface is class-compliant on Mac OS X making it truly plug 'n play and will be recognized straight away by any DAW supporting Core Audio, including Logic, Cubase, Reaper, and Pro Tools. An ASIOTM‚ and WDM compatible driver is available for Windows computers. Standard MIDI control is tunnelled over the USB connection so you can map the faders to the tracks of your favourite DAW. A DAW Control driver is available for easy setup and emulation of HUI or Mackie Control protocols on Mac OS X and Windows systems.Armed to the Hilt
Your Qu-24 PA Mixer is equipped with 5 cores of high efficiency ARM core processing, with dedicated ARM cores running the touchscreen display and surface, USB streaming, Qu-Drive multi-channel USB recording / playback, Ethernet and fader automation. Between them the ARM cores provide state-of-the-art processing, working in parallel to deliver extensive control, instant-on operation, and lightning-fast response.
The PA Mixer's DSP farm exploits next generation dual core DSPs. The Qu DSP architecture employs varied bit depths, tailored to specific algorithms, with 48 bits on critical EQ functions and a 56 bit accumulator on the mix bus where it really counts, allowing every nuance of the audio to be captured in the final mix.QU-24 PA Mixer Features
- 24 Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 20 Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 2 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- Up to 9 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 5 stereo)
- 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 32×30 USB Audio Interface
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- 25 Motor Faders
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- 10 Soft Keys
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker on all inputs
- ProFactory Mic Presets
- RackFX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Qu-Drive Direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- DAW MIDI Control
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple wireless control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- High contrast metallic finish controls, matching premium GLD Chrome series
- AR2412 24 inputs, 12 outputs AudioRack with dSNAKE connection and expansion port for personal monitoring.
- AR84 8 inputs, 4 outputs AudioRack with dSNAKE connection.
- AB168 Portable, rugged 16 inputs, 8 outputs stagebox with dSNAKE connection and expansion port for personal monitoring.
- AH9650 100m drum of EtherFlex Cat5 with locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors.
- AH9981 50m drum of EtherFlex Cat5 with locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors.
- AH9651 20m of Neutrik EtherFlex Cat5 with locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors.
- LEDLamp variable brightness 18” gooseneck lamp.
- AP9458 Dust cover for Qu-24.
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.