The Epiphone Les Paul Studio from the Inspired by Gibson Collection is the modern version of the 80s classic originally intended for players seeking the classic Les Paul sound with no frills and less weight. Featuring Epiphone-designed Alnico Classic™ humbuckers and world class Grover® machine heads in new color finishes including Alpine White, Ebony, Wine Red, Smokehouse Burst.
- Finish - Ebony
- Body Shape - Les Paul
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Top - Plain Maple Veneer
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Neck Profile - 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Scale - 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material - Pau Ferro
- Radius - 12"
- Number Of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material - 1.68"
- Inlays - Trapezoid
- Joint - Glued In
- Hardware Finish - Nickel
- Bridge - LockTone™ ABR Tune-o-maticStopbar
- Tuning Machines - Grover®; 18:1 ratio
- Truss Rod Cover - Epiphone Bell Shape with "Studio"
- Pickguard - Black
- Control Knobs - Black Speed Knobs
- Strap Button - Yes; 2
- Pickup Number - 2
- Neck Pickup - Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup - Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus™ Humbucker
- Controls - 2-Volume, 2-Tone CTS Electronics3-way Epiphone toggle
- String Gauge - .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.