The Denon DJ Prime 4 media player is the world's most powerful and advanced DJ system to date. With 4 deck hardware control, an advanced 10" multi-gesture touch screen, 2.5" hard drive bay, dedicated zone output and Serato DJ pro included. The Prime 4 can easily fill any requirements the modern professional DJ may have.Audio
- Bit Depth:24-bit
- Sampling Rate:44.1kHz
- Dynamic Range:> 117dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response:20Hz to 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:> 93dB (A-weighted)
- Line: > 15dB
- Microphone: > 20dB
- Outputs: > 20dB
- Line: 0dBV (unity), +15dBV (maximum)
- Microphone: -40dBu (unity), -60dBu (minimum)
- Master Balanced: +4dBu (unity), +24dBu (maximum)
- Master Unbalanced: 0dBu (unity), +20dBu (maximum)
- Zone Balanced: +4dBu (unity), +24dBu (maximum)
- Booth: +4dBu (unity), +24dBu (maximum)
- Headphone: < 150mW
- AIF/AIFF (44.1–192kHz, 16–32-bit)
- MP3 (32–320 kbps, VBR)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1–192kHz, 16–32-bit)
- 10.1" / 257 mm (diagonal)
- 8.5" x 5.5" / 216 x 139 mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- 2.2" / 56 mm (diameter)
- Full-color LED-backlit display
- 1/8"pixels wide x 32 pixels high
- Black and White OLED display
- Professional grade Neutrik XLR outputs (Master, Zone, and Booth)
- Professional grade Neutrik XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) microphone inputs
- RCA output pair (Master)
- RCA input pairs (line/phono channel 3 and 4)
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) output (headphone)
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) output (headphone)
- Ethernet link port
- IEC power inlet
- USB type A media port (female)
- USB type B host port (female)
- SD card slot
- SATA + power for internal 2.5" hard drive
Item Type: Media Player
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.