It's so easy to make music with Focusrite's Scarlett Solo USB audio interface! Ideal for the singer-songwriter, the Scarlett Solo interface sports the legendary Focusrite preamp as well as a crystal-clear DI for your guitar, bass, or keys. Focusrite's unique gain halos make it easy to control your levels, while the headphone jack, Direct Monitor switch, and large volume dial make monitoring a breeze. For this third-generation Scarlett Solo, Focusrite has not only raised the bar with vanishingly low latency, 192kHz sample rates, optimized preamp gain structure, and an instrument input that handles scorching hot pickups; they also included the acclaimed Air circuit that models their legendary ISA console transformer to give your voice and instrument recordings a brighter, more open sound. The Scarlett Solo G3 delivers the pro-quality sound you need at a price you'll love. Plug in, fire up the bundled software, and you're ready to rock.Note: Pro Tools First does not support 3rd party plug-ins
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
Focusrite has also partnered with Splice to give 3rd-generation Scarlett owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up their new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops, one-shots, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite sound designers, artists, and producers. Artists are using Splice to create all kinds of music, from chart-topping pop, and Grammy-winning albums, to underground mix tapes, and even cinematic scores.Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface Features:
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- Upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamp
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- High-headroom instrument input for bass, guitar, or synths
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Balanced TRS L/R monitor outputs with level control
- Headphone output
- Supports iPad Pro
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- 3-year warranty
Item Type: Interface
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.