The reduced footprint of the Vi1000 makes it ideal for smaller touring projects, rental companies, corporate AV applications, as well as music venue, theater and HOW installations in search of a versatile digital mixer. Among its many features, the Vi1000 mixing console incorporates Vistonics II 'knobs-on-glass' functionality, making it easy to see and access the power and versatility of the mixing environment; along with Soundcraft Faderglow™ colour coding, which illuminates the fader slots according to function using clearly defined colours. Offering pristine audio quality, a wealth of functionality, an intuitive user interface for streamlined operation, and the roadworthy reliability that Soundcraft's Vi Series mixing consoles are known for, the new Vi1000 delivers space saving, world-class audio mixing capability.
- 96 input channels with 24 mono/stereo mix busses, plus LRC master busses
- Vistonics II proprietary knobs-on-glass' functionality; key to the console's streamlined, intuitiveoperational interface and widely praised as the easiest-to-use digital console on the market
- SpiderCore™ integrated DSP engine ensures superior audio performance
- Soundcraft Faderglow color coding illuminates the fader slots according to function
- Integrated Dante™ interface facilitates instant connection to industry standard Dante audio networks
- Two double-slot expansion slots for Stagebox connection or option card installation
- Built-in Lexicon world-class reverb, delay, and pitch effects from the industry's leading brand
- Onboard BSS DPR901ii dynamic EQ digitally modelled after the original, industry-standard BSSanalog unit
- Integrated microphone monitoring for AKG, Shure®, and Sennheiser wireless systems
- Included vMIX automatic microphone mixing for two groups of up to 16 mics in conference ortheatrical applications
- Proven electronic and mechanical design delivers the performance and reliability Vi Seriesconsoles are known for
Item Type: Mixing Console
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.