With the Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK PA Mixer, you get world-class sound quality and state-of-the-art features in a compact analog mixer. Utilizing the same circuit design as some of their finest consoles, Soundcraft has packed this mixer with their iconic Ghost mic pres, giving you extraordinary headroom, dynamic range, and clarity. You also get onboard British EQ, as well as built-in studio-grade effects from Lexicon and stellar-sounding limiters from dbx. On top of that, this feature-packed analog mixer provides you with 14 channels of USB connectivity, letting you create multitrack recordings of your shows right from the board.
- High-Performance 12-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects and multi-track USB recording and playback
- 14-in/12-out ultra-low latency USB playback and recording interface*
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB series audio routing with Auxes (flexible pre/post switching) and subgroups with switching and dedicated outputs
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
Item Type: PA Mixer
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.