ALTER EGO 2 effects pedal has received an elegant graphical overhaul so it's not just your tone that receives a massive upgrade, but also the coolness-factor of your pedalboard. Combine that with stereo I/O, the amazing audio-tapping feature and the innovative Tone Print technology and you've got yourself a effects pedal that may sound old-aged but is practically taken straight from the space-age.TonePrint - Signature effects pedal
TonePrint, signature versions of delays made by music's finest (from rock royalty, to YOU via our TonePrint Editor) allows you to cram as many delay types into this little miracle as your heart desires. From custom tuned tones by music's elite, to classic takes on legendary sounds, your vision is your sound.
Alter Ego V2 effects pedal Vintage Echo is compatible with every Flashback Delay TonePrintTrue to Tone
You love tone, so do we, and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you wanna go, we got your back. With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the effects pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it's pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.Product Features
- Vintage-voiced echo effects pedal gives you the best of the best in tape, analog, and digital delays
- 9 vintage delay sounds carefully reproduced by the experts at TC Electronic and ProGuitarShop*
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your effects pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- True stereo I/O provides incredibly wide three-dimensional tones
- Audio Tapping feature lets you set delay tempo by strumming your guitar
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the effects pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effect is engaged
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- Up to 7 seconds of delay time allows everything from vintage slapback to cavernous echoes
- 40-second looper with unlimited overdubs for total creative freedom
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.