The AX12 active loudspeaker now features our cutting edge 6-position DSP engine and all-new HF and LF drivers. No other competitive model features such powerful and effective DSP or such advanced transducers.
- Model Name: TITAN AX12
- System Type: Active 12" 2-way Bi-amplified
- Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 55Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 50Hz-20kHz
- Calculated Max: SPL @ 1m 128dB
- Size (mm / inches): 305mm / 12"
- Coil Size (mm / inches): 64.26mm / 2.5"
- Type: Compression Driver
- Coil size (mm / inches): 44mm / 1.75"
- Exit size (mm / inches): 25mm / 1"
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Nominal coverage (H * V): Hybrid Symmetry Horn 100° * 80°
- Power amp LF RMS/Peak Watts: 250 / 500w (Class D)
- Power amp HF RMS/Peak Watts: 50 / 100w (Class D)
- Controls - EQ: Note - EQ changed by DSP knob
- DSP: Advanced user selectable presets. 1:FLAT 2:MONITOR 3:SPEECH 4:BASS 5:PUNCH 6:LIVE
- Hi Pass switch: 90Hz
- Amplifier Protection: Yes
- Thermal Protection: Yes
- Low line voltage shut down: 60% Nominal line voltage
- Driver Protection: Independant LF and HF limiters
- DC Protection: Yes
- Short Protection: Yes
- Clip Limiter: Turns on ~250w output
- Limiter indicator: Red LED
- Power indicator Green: LED
- Input type: Switchable balanced mic or line level (Chan 1)
- Input connector: 2 * XLR & 2 * 1/4" jack (Chan 1 Line/MIC)
- Line output connector: Switchable LOOP/MIX Balanced Female XLR
- Power Supply: SMPS
- AC Power options: AC100-120V/220-240V~ 50/60Hz
- Power on indicator: Rear LED
- Rigging / Bracket / Mounting Options: 10 M8 threaded inserts including 4 M8 threaded inserts on bottom in OmniMount 30.0-type footprint
- 35mm receptacle with lock screw
- 2 carry handles (one on each side)
- Optional wall-mount bracket
- LED Horn lighting (On/Off switch): Yes
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.