Insight 2 is a comprehensive metering and audio analysis plug-in that is a core component of award-winning post production studios, music studios, and broadcast facilities. It is perfect for visualizing changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, monitoring the intelligibility of your dialogue, and ensuring compliance with broadcast loudness standards.
With Insight 2, you can immediately detect potential mix problems through real-time visual monitoring and color-coded alerts. Customize your view by choosing the meters you want to see, set your preferred targets, and resize the window to fit your current workflow. You can also route any audio track in your DAW to Insight 2 to quickly check loudness, levels, intelligibility, phase, frequency content, and more.
With layouts and targets for every stage of post and music production, you can deliver the optimum mix the first time around. Save time and money when mixing and mastering audio by monitoring your audio with the highest accuracy. Keep an eye as well as an ear on your mix at all times with Insight 2!
- Perfect for music and postproduction
- Updated look and feel
- Re-designed to be easier to use
- Current loudness standards
- Multichannel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2
- Ensure that dialogue is clear in the mix with the Intelligibility Meter
- Resize the meters and window as small or large as wanted
- Colored warnings available for Level meters
- Expanded inter-plugin communication with iZotope Relay
Setting the dialogue level can be subjective and situational. Insight 2’s Intelligibility Meter takes the guesswork out of setting dialogue levels and provides you with a clearer picture of how an audience will experience the dialogue. You can now measure the intelligibility of your dialogue compared to the rest of the mix to ensure that your dialogue level can be clearly heard in different listening environments. iZotope's own powerful DSP is used to determine when levels in your mix are preventing the dialogue from being clearly heard.New Style Updated Look & Feel
Insight 2 has an updated design that matches the rest of the iZotope family. The most important targets have been emphasized to make Insight 2 easier to read at a glance.Resizing
Now you can easily resize individual meters in the main window by clicking and dragging between two meter frames. Additionally, the main window can now be resized to be as small as the smallest meter—perfect for throwing your loudness meters up in the corner of your third monitor!Customize Your Layout
Insight 2 is customizable and flexible for your perfect setup. You can display and resize any meter you want or select one of the many Layouts designed for specific post and music production settings.New Features Intelligibility Meter
A brand new addition to Insight 2, The Intelligibility Meter provides guidance on whether dialogue is likely to be overshadowed by the loudness of the rest of your mix. Using iZotope Relay or other compatible plug-ins, Insight 2 takes information from your dialogue track and gives you the best recommendation on where your dialogue should be when compared to the rest of your mix. Select from different target Listening Environments, ranging from low to high noise, to check how the intelligibility of your dialogue holds up for listeners in those spaces. Now it’s even easier to ensure your dialogue tracks are loud and clear on any sound source!Multichannel Support
- Analyze your audio in surround sound up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- Deliver for Today’s Standards
- Set your loudness targets for EBU R128, BS.1770-1, BS.1770-2/3/4, ATSC A/85, OP-59, and more.
Perform detailed analysis by routing audio from any tracks or buses to Insight 2 with Relay. Enjoy the flexibility of using any plug-in while still getting all the benefits of our innovative new tools across your entire mix.Relay features:
- Inter-plugin communication with compatible iZotope products (Intelligibility Meter, Tonal Balance
- Control, Masking Meter, Visual Mixer, and more)
- Delay Offset: align multi-mic'd sources and correcting phase issues in your tracks
- Phase Invert: quickly compare and contrast the phase of tracks in your mix
- Sum to Mono: audition your stereo audio data to see how it translates to mono listening formats
- Swap Channels: Switch left and right channels of any stereo track to audition the stereo image and check for balance issues
- High Pass Filter: Clean up and control the sub frequency content in your tracks with a simple High Pass Filter in Relay
Easily show or hide meters with the meter selection buttons at the top of the screen.Insight 2 includes meters for:
- Sound Field
- Operating Systems
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) - macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Windows: 7 - 10
AU (32 & 64-bit), AAX (64-bit, real-time), AAX-AS (64-bit, Audiosuite). RTAS (32-bit, real-time), DPM-AS (32-bit, Audiosuite), VST2 (32 & 64-bit), VST3 (32 & 64-bit)
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.