Ibanez is proud to announce a new addition to the MINI pedal lineup. The Phaser MINI is made in Japan and features three controls; DEPTH, FEEDBACK and SPEED. Through these controls, the Phaser MINI offers a variety of sounds ranging from subtle texture to deep saturation. Moreover, it is designed to retain a clarity of dry signal even when set to the highest effect intensity. It also features switchable STAGE mode, 4 or 6. 4-STAGE mode delivers traditional Phaser tones, typically used in classic rock. 6-STAGE mode provides more intense and dramatic effect. The PHMINI also features 100% pure analog circuitry and a true bypass switch. The PHMINI delivers a multitude of analog Phaser features, while occupying minimal space on your pedalboard!
- Speed, Depth and Feedback controls
- Stage switch: 4-Stage / 6-Stage
- True Bypass
- Required Current: 5mA@9V,/li>
- Power Supply: External DC 9 volt AC adapter(Center-negative)
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.