The Tascam MiNiSTUDIO Creator US-42B is a computer audio interface that has been developed to enable anyone to broadcast their programs to the world with ease. By using a dedicated device with high-quality audio circuits for mic and instrument input you lay the foundation for impressive sound in high quality. Moreover, the MiNiSTUDIO Creator offers several techniques that can make programs more interesting in order to grow your audience. Professional broadcasters, for example, call pre-recorded clapping, cheering and other sounds with a press of a button. With the Sound Pads on the MiNiSTUDIO Creator you too can trigger such sounds simply by pressing buttons. There is also a ducking function that lowers the volume of background music during announcements. And you can use voice effects and reverb to improve the atmosphere and raise the level of excitement of a program.
- For personal broadcasting, podcasting, live gaming, film dubbing and other applications
- 24Bit / 96kHz Audio converter
- 2 x XLR / jack combo input sockets with switchable + 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 2 High resolution microphone preamps
- Additional microphone input and 4-pin headset connection (3.5mm jack)
- Additional input via stereo jack socket (3.5mm jack) for external sources
- 2 x RCA (unbalanced, LINE OUT R / L), headphone output (6.3mm jack)
- Frequency range (at Fs 96kHz): 20Hz - 40kHz, + 0dB / -3dB
- 3 Illuminated and touch-sensitive pads for playing jingles or other samples
- Integrated DSP effects (equalizer, compressor, reverb)
- With factory presets for various uses and effects
- With ducking and loopback function
- Powered by USB when connected to a computer
- Requires Camera Connection Kit for use with iOS
- Light and compact design
- System requirements: from Win7 (32 / 64Bit), from Mac OS X 10.13., From iOS 11
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40 × 200 × 130mm
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.