The Universal Vlogger Kit contains everything you need to get professional results when filming using your mobile phone with a 3.5mm headphone socket. The VideoMicro connects directly to your device, delivering crisp, clear, directional sound for any application. The SmartGrip secures your device firmly in place for stable recording and connects seamlessly to the Tripod 2 for either handheld or tabletop use, while the MicroLED ensures all your shots are perfectly lit.
The Universal Vlogger Kit comes with the DCS-1 dual cold shoe mount for quick and easy mounting of both the VideoMicro and MicroLED, and a Rycote Lyre shock mount and WS9 furry windshield for filming outdoors and in adverse weather conditions.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PHONE AS DEPICTED IN THE IMAGES
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dBA
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dBA SPL (A-weighted as per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL (1 kHz @ 1m)
- Sensitivity: -33dB re 1V/Pa, (22mV @ 94dB SPL), ± 2dB @ 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120dB SPL
- Power Requirement: Plug-in power required (2V-5V DC)
- Microphone Output: 3.5mm TRS- mini-jack (dual mono)
- SC7 Cable Output: 3.5mm TRRS mini-jack (suitable for mobile devices)
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Battery Usage Time (minutes): Maximum Brightness: Up to 52, High Brightness: Up to 75, Medium Brightness: Up to 105, Low Brightness: Up to 255
- Lumens (LUX): Maximum Brightness 300, High Brightness 230, Medium Brightness 160, Low Brightness 60
- Power Requirements: 5V DC, 2A
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.