Live performances of your favorite band. Breaking news. Best friend’s wedding. Chatter & laughter. Usual antic of your dog. Waves crash on a pristine beach. Every precious moment in life can sound a lot more wonderful. Capture them all in video with MV88 and relive your favorite moments anytime in high definition stereo.
HD Sound recording by your iPhone, iPod and iPad
Designed to work seamlessly with your iOS devices via Lightning connector, the ultra-compact MV88 endeavors to enhance your portable recording experience with music and video. Features such as professional-grade capsule & Mid-Side recording enable you to capture 24-bit digital stereo sound with outstanding quality.
24-bit Uncompressed Digital Recording
No longer have to compromise quality for convenience of recording conventional 16-bit audio format on portable devices, capture smoother, mellower and fuller sound with superb clarity in uncompressed 24-bit format, free from artifacts and distortions.
A sublime expression of pursuing the best sound – each MV88 is mounted with Shure custom-designed, professional-grade condenser capsules with 10mm large diaphragms, capable of picking up sound waves and converting them into electronic signal at the best quality.
Configured with two built-in capsules to record from both the front (cardioid) and from the sides (bi-directional), MV88 offers both amateur and advanced users an incredible approach to stereo imaging, as well as extra flexibility for stereo width adjustment.
Light in weight, ready for action!
Snap it on & be ready for the shot when time is right! Weighing a mere 41g, the metal-constructed MV88 is ultra-light but resilient for actions on-the-go. The unique microphone hinge enables rotation between 0 and 90 degrees for sound recordings in desired positioning.
Gear up like a Pro
The MV88 comes with a durable case that provides full protection during transport. The included foam windscreen effectively reduces breathing noise in indoor environments. For recording outdoor, the available Windjammer provides professional-grade protection against wind noise of up to 25dB, ensuring crystal clear recordings even in less favorable conditions.
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets): Speech / Singing / Acoustic / Loud / Flat
- Transducer Type: Cardioid (1 cm) / Bidirectional Condenser Cartridge (1 cm)
- Polar Pattern: Adjustable Width Stereo / Mono Bidirectional / Mono Cardioid / Mid-Side
- Bit Depth / Sample Rate: Up to 24 Bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity: -37 dBFS / Pa at 1 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL
- Headphone Output: Available Through Apple Device
- Power Requirements: Powered Through Lightning Connector
- Housing: All-Metal Construction
- Net Weight: 40.5 g (1.43 oz)
- Dimensions (H × W × D): 67 mm × 25 mm × 35 mm
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.