The GXD Series amplifiers from QSC are ideal for professional entertainers who require unmatched performance at an affordable price point. These amplifiers provide enormous Class-D power in a lightweight package, and flexibility due to their easy-to-use DSP. With their high output Class-D power and DSP, the GXD amplifiers from QSC are an outstanding value.
- Light weight, class-D professional power amplifier with DSP, 2 channels, 800 watts/ch at 8Ω, 1200 watts/ch at 4Ω, total power capacity of 4500 watts
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for the maximum real-world headroom into 4-ohm and 8-ohm loudspeakers
- Class-D output power with a universal switchmode power supply for high performance and efficiency, as well as light weight
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing to maximize loudspeaker performance that includes, Crossover and Parametric EQ filters, Delay, and Power Limiting
- Parallel XLR and 1/4"inch TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability
- Professional NL4 output connectors provide mono and bi-amp speaker connectivity
- Detented encoders for precise gain and
- DSP parameter control
- Front panel LEDs monitor, Power, Signal and Clipping
- Large 256 x 1/8"LCD display with dual rotary encoders for fast simple set-up and on-screen monitoring of the amplifiers' output levels
- Flexibility to create, store and recall up to
- 20 user presets for any application
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.