Compact yet Powerful SDI Video Switcher
Compact, comprehensive, and ready to interface with professional SDI-equipped video gear, Roland's V-1SDI video switcher combines four channels of video mixing with all the compositing modes, transitions, audio mixing, and I/O you could ask for. Extensive and flexible I/O includes SDI, which supports professional video equipment and long cable runs, as well as HDMI. Both an integrated HDMI scaler and a 2-mode SDI output (PGM/PST) provide ample system integration flexibility. On top of that, you can add an HDMI screen for quad-source monitoring, a laptop running remote control software, and even an RS-232 controller, making the V-1SDI an ideal hub for your video rig.
Perfect for media production in the field
If you're using SDI-equipped cameras, you could hardly ask for a better video switcher for videography, webcasting, and mobile media production than Roland's compact V-1SDI. This simple switcher is light to pack, takes seconds to set up, and includes flexible SDI outputs allowing you to send PGM signal to two sources at once, such as dedicated recorders and web-streaming interfaces. It also provides audio processing, including a microphone input with EQ, compression, delay, and other processing, making it easy to record voice-overs and interviews in real time.
A great option for simple installations
Equipped with SDI I/O, which is capable of far greater cable runs than HDMI, the Roland V-1SDI is an elegant video switcher for multimedia auditoriums and similar venues. At the same time, two HDMI inputs allow you to connect computers and video players, and since one of the HDMI inputs includes a scaler, you can even use standard-definition sources. What's more, the V-1SDI comes equipped with an RS-232 serial port, allowing you to connect it to more elaborate video system controllers as your needs grow.
- Type:Video Switcher
- Video Inputs:3 x SDI, 2 x HDMI
- Video Outputs:2 x SDI, 1 x HDMI
- Audio Inputs:2 x RCA, 1 x 1/8" (mic)
- Audio Outputs:2 x RCA, 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- Other I/O:RS-232C, USB Type B
- Manufacturer Part Number:V-1SDI
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.