Rode NT5 - Matched Pair Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphones
RODE microphones have earned a great reputation in the past several years for providing excellent studio-quality microphones at a price that's more accessible to many people. If you're looking for affordable small-diaphragm condenser microphones, take a look at a matched pair of RODE NT5s. These mics give you the kind of performance that far exceeds what you'd expect from condensers at this price point. NT5s are excellent mics for recording practically any instrument guitar, flute, violin, saxophone, drums, you name it! As soon as you start recording with RODE NT5s, you'll understand why they've become popular, not only in project studios, but in many pro studios as well.
- True condenser transducers
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsules
- Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated bodies
- Full frequency response
- Low-noise, surface-mount transformerless circuitry
- Supplied as a matched pair in a custom carrying case
- Includes two WS5 wind shields
- Includes two RM5 stand mount, plus a 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.