An Adapter for Your RODE Mic!
RODE's MiCon Cable system is a modular, low-profile cable that lets you choose the terminator type for your RODE microphone. Whether you have a RODE Lavalier, HS1 Headset Mic, PinMic, or any other MiCon-equipped ROAD microphone, you can adapt your mic for use with any system. The RODE MiCon to AT Adapter allows your small-format RODE microphone to plug into Audio Technica UniPak 1800, 2000, 3000 wireless bodypack transmitters.
RODE MiCon to AT Adapter Features at a Glance:
- Proprietary Audio-Technica connector
- Compatible with Audio Technica UniPak 1800, 2000, 3000 systems
- Adapter for RODE MiCon cables
- For use with small-format RODE microphones, including their Lavalier, HS1 Headset Mic, and PinMic
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.