When you have a burning ambition to be a musician, learning to play a keyboard is an ideal first step. this keboard created by Roland, a brand that’s acclaimed by professionals around the world for its reliability, quality, and expression, the E-X30 keyboard is the perfect first instrument for any aspiring young player. The E-X30 keyboard high-quality piano sounds are well suited for musical skill development, where traditional tones are always required. Going further, this keyboard also offers alternative onboard sounds, including a variety of ethnic sounds for performing local music styles anywhere in the world. Even solo practice is inspiring with the E-X30 keyboard— the built-in arranger and MP3 audio playback let you play along with full musical accompaniment, preparing you for your first band or orchestra experience.
- Keyboard: 61 keys (with velocity)
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 voices
- Parts: 16 parts
- Wave Memory: 128 MB
- TonesTones: 433 + 256 (GM2), Drum Sets: 8 + 9 (GM2)EffectsReverb: 10 types
- Chorus: 8 types
- Tempo: 30–280
- Styles: 347 styles
- One Touch Setting: 4 settings/styles, with Tempo/Tone/Style/Transpose lock functions
- Controls: START/STOP, SYNC START, INTRO/ENDING, FILL A, FILL B, FADE, CHORD
- Internal Songs: 160 songs
- Recording: 10 songs
- MP3 playback: Yes
- ConnectorsPHONES jack: stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- MIC INPUT jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- SUSTAIN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- DC IN jack
- Power SupplyAC adaptor or Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6,*Carbon-zinc batteries cannot be used.
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.