Rode NT1 & AI-1 STUDIO SOLUTION KIT
With the RODE NT1 microphone/Ai-1 USB audio interface bundle, you're equipped to capture pristine, low-noise vocals and instrument audio anywhere you go. The RODE NT1 microphone has a present, full-bodied sound that takes vocals and acoustic instruments to the front of a mix without much sweetening. Sporting a mere 4.5dB of self-noise, the NT1 is far and away one of the quietest mics in its class. Patented Lyre capsule suspension technology from Rycote isolates the NT1 from even the natural harmonic resonance of its aluminum body. This mic is a perfect mate for the included RODE Ai-1 interface, which touts a lightning-fast USB-C connection and USB bus power for pure, portable audio on the go. Rounding out the package are the RODE SRM combination shockmount-pop shield, which reduces handling noise and "p" pops as you record, as well as a rugged mic cable.
AI-1 Audio interface
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 1 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS
- USB: 1 x Type C
- Bus Powered: Yes
- OS Requirements, Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements, PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Depth: 3.93"
- Width: 4.88"
- Height: 1/4"
- Weight: 1 lbs. 3.7 oz
- Large 1? condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Available with included RM2 mount (NT1-SINGLE) or with SMR shock mount (NT1-KIT)
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 1.00?
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type Side
- Frequency Range 20Hz, 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100?
- Maximum SPL 132dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)
- Maximum Output Level 8.0mV
- Sensitivity -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 4dB-A
- Power Options +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight 440.00gm
- Dimensions 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output XLR Output
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.