An Affordable Professional Studio Boom Arm!
The RODE PSA1 studio boom arm is perfect for radio, broadcast, or home use. Designed to fit unobtrusively into your studio, this easy-to-use and continuously adjustable boom arm gives you full 360-degree access to your microphone, with a stable horizontal and vertical reach of nearly three feet! The PSA1 can easily accommodate microphones weighing up to 2.4 lbs., making it an ideal desk stand for most broadcast-style microphones. Hook-and-loop wraps keep your cables out of the way, and a set of attachments provide multiple mounting options for your RODE PSA1 stand.
RODE PSA1 Professional Studio Boom Arm Microphone Stand Features:
- An ideal studio boom arm for radio, broadcast, and home use
- Supports most broadcast-style microphone weighing between 1.5 lbs. and 2.4 lbs. such as the RODE Procaster or Podcaster
- Full 360-degree rotation gives makes positioning your microphone easy
- Maximum horizontal reach of up to 32" and maximum vertical reach of up to 33" provide ample desk coverage
- Supplied hook-and-loop wraps keep your mic cables tucked neatly out of the way
- Desk clamp attachment provides mounting to desks as thick as 2.16"
- Insert attachment provided for use with standard desk inserts up to 2.75" thick
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.