The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. The Les Paul Standard 60's has a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and a slim taper 60's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic "Kidney" tuners, and gold top hat knobs with silver reflectors. The Burstbucker 61R (neck) Burstbucker 61T (bridge) pickups are loaded with AlNiCo V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Finish Colour - Iced Tea
- Body Shape - Les Paul
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Top - AA Figured Maple
- Weight Relief - None
- Finish Type - Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Neck Profile - Slim Taper
- Scale - 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Radius - 12"
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material - Graph Tech
- Nut Width - 1.695"
- End of Board Width - 2.26"
- Inlays - Acrylic Trapezoids
- Hardware Finish - Nickel
- Bridge - ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tuning Machines - Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard - Cream
- Control Knobs - Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector & PointerS
- Switch Tip - Amber
- Switch Washer - Cream
- Jack Plate Cover - Cream
- Pick Number - 2
- Neck Pickup - Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup - Burstbucker 61T
- Controls - 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- String Gauge - .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Included - Hard Shell Case Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.