NEW YOSEMITE PICKUPS
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite single-coil pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
NEW CLASSICGEAR TUNING MACHINES
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, the ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
The push-pull pot activates the neck pickup, letting you access neck/bridge and "all on" combinations with a simple finger flick.
Featuring a "Modern C"-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
GREASEBUCKET TONE SYSTEM
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or "muddying" your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5? (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685? (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard Truss Rod
- Nut 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Singe-Coil Stratocaster, Middle Pickup Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster, Neck Pickup Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2. Greasebucket. Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup) Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.