With its dual single-coil pickups and smooth playing feel, the Player Jazz Bass Guitar is an inspiring instrument with classic, elevated style and authentic Fender bass tone. It's powerful, rumbling sound is punchy and tight; a growling voice that's matched with fast, smooth playing feel for a shot of creative inspiration. Ready for action in the studio, or on the stage, the Player Jazz Bass Guitar can take anything you can think of and everything you haven't yet.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Two volume controls, master tone control
- "Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
Designed for authentic Fender tone with a bit of an edge our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.4-SADDLE BRIDGE
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack."MODERN C" NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a "Modern C"-shaped profile and a smooth back finish ideal for almost any playing style.OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
A classic design element from the earliest days of the electric bass, the open-gear tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability.MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Jazz Bass body is hand-shaped to original specifications."F"-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Jazz Bass includes an "F"-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument's pedigree.
Item Type: Bass Guitar
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.