Comfortably sculpted from choice lightweight ash and jam-packed with the very best the American Professional series has to offer, the Fender Limited Edition Lightweight Ash American Professional Stratocaster is a gigging musician's dream. The broadband ash body delivers classic Strat punch, twang, breakup, and glassiness at a reduced weight that's easy to haul and hangs comfortably off the shoulder. A trio of Tim Shaw–designed V-Mod single-coil pickups gives this Strat a vintage voice that's balanced across all switch positions. Fender's popular neck carve has been enhanced to a hand-filling deep-C profile and topped with a classic rosewood fingerboard and Fender's in-demand narrow tall frets. Experience all this classic instrument has to offer, at an attractive new gigging weight, in the Fender Limited Edition Lightweight Ash American Professional Stratocaster.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body: Lightweight Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern "Deep C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.