Here's a great throwback to a bluesier time - the Fender Reissue Blues Deluxe! If you loved the Hot Rod Deluxe but wanted a little bluesier warmth to your tone, this amp is for you. The Blues Deluxe Reissue is an update of the 1993 Fender Tweed series that took a great old collectable 1950s Deluxe and customized it with channel switching and reverb. The Tweed Blues Deluxe is a vintage-styled tube amp with boutique tone at mass-produced prices, and pro players in rock, country, and blues will get great results from this reissue!
The advantages of a Hot Rod Deluxe with a warmer tone
- Two channels, both voiced for classic sounds
- 40 watts through a special design Eminence speaker
- Classic tweed with vintage-style knobs and controls
- The advantages of a Hot Rod Deluxe with a warmer tone
Fender transformed the Blues Deluxe amp into the Hot Rod Deluxe in the mid-1990s and gave it modified circuitry, a third "More Drive" channel, and a black/silver cosmetic treatment. Though the Hot Rod series amps are more popular than ever today, increasing numbers of guitar players continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry, features, and look of the original Blues Deluxe version. The Reissue Blues Deluxe marks a return to that amplifier's tone and appeal.
Two channels, both voiced for classic sounds
40 watts through a special design Eminence speaker
Classic tweed with vintage-style knobs and controls
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.