The Peavey Classic 30 112 tube combo amplifier lets you take your tone further. Three 12AX7 preamp tubes and four EL84 power tubes give you the power and headroom needed for everything from singing cleans to aggressive, over-the-top distortion. Kick on the sweet spring reverb, and you'll wonder where the Classic 30 112 has been all your life. You can't deny there's a ton of value packed into the Peavey Classic 30 112 tube combo amplifier.Gigging musicians love this amplifier
The 30 watt, 1 x 12" Peavey Classic 30 112 fits perfectly into your gigging routine. For most small- to medium-sized venues, 30 watts is all you need to be heard - especially if your combo amp is miked. Footswitchable channels give you a wide tonal range to play with, and a speaker output for an extension speaker cabinet makes it easy to expand your rig. It can be hard to find a combo amplifier that's adept at many musical styles while still being practical for the average musician, but the Peavey Classic 30 112 nails it.Real spring reverb for classic guitar tones
On the Classic 30 112 you'll find a genuine spring reverb, giving you access to iconic guitar tones. Even if you don't play surf rock, you'll find this combo amp's reverb to be a cut above the stock reverb found in most amplifiers in this class. And the reverb is even switchable with the included footswitch.A quality amp by Peavey
Peavey has been making innovative electronics for musicians since 1965. Found on professional stages around the world, you can count on your Peavey Classic 30 112 combo amplifier.Peavey Classic 30 112 Tube Combo Amplifier Features:
- 2-channel tube combo amplifier with 1 x 12" speaker
- 30 watts - an ideal power rating for small- to medium-sized gigs
- Footswitchable channels and spring reverb (footswitch included)
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x EL84 power tubes let you cover a lot of tonal range
- Perfect for rock, blues, and country
- Additional output for extension speaker cabinet
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.