IBANEZ AZ2402-BKF Prestige Electric Guitar Black Flat, In launching the AZ series, Ibanez aimed not to merely create a completely new electric guitar model, but to sculpt a great guitar that can foster the potential of the modern third phase' while maintaining traditional elements. Even though Ibanez is thought of as a modern guitar brand, Ibanez have decades of accumulated knowledge and a history of pushing the boundaries. From A to Z, there is no aspect of electric guitar making that they ever overlook.Features
- neck type AZ Oval C / S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck electric guitar
- top/back/body Alder body
- fretboard S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple / Black dot inlay electric guitar
- fret Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- bridge Gotoh® T1802 tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (H) neck pickup Passive/Alnico
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (H) bridge pickup Passive/Alnico
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.