- 250 Watt portable bass combo amplifier for stage and studio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight bass cabinet design
- TonePrint knob for signature effects created by some of the world's greatest bass players
- Integrated tuner with extended frequency range for 4, 5 and 6 string basses
- 2 x 8" Turbosound drivers for deep fundamental bass tone
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- Intelligent 3 band EQ section with Dynamic Tone Contouring provides ultimate tone shaping control
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Studio quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through speaker or headphones
- Pedal input allows selection between 2 independent TonePrint effects, TonePrint on/off and output mute
- Mini USB port for TonePrint downloads and software updates
- External speaker output on premium Neutrik speakON* connector (4 Ohm minimum combined load)
- TonePrints downloadable from tcelectronic.com <http://tcelectronic.com/> or via TonePrint App for iOS* and Android*
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload and low speaker impedance for enhanced reliability
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis and vintage styled Tolex* covered plywood cabinet designed for life on the road
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Item Type: Bass Guitar Amplifier
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.