The compact and affordable BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad makes it easy to add electronic triggering to any drum kit. With a curved shape that mounts on the side of a V-Drums V-Pad or acoustic drum, it provides convenient playing access without disturbing your existing kit layout. The BT-1 is great not only for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad, but also for convenient control of a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
- Additional Triggering for V-Drums Kits
If you're a V-Drums player, the compact BT-1 makes it simple to incorporate additional triggers without having to add more pads. This gives you access to additional sounds, as well as convenient control of an enormous range of performance features in your V-Drums module or an SPD-series percussion pad. And with its small size, it's easy to add additional BT-1s as needed to continuously expand the expressive power of your Roland percussion rig.
Easily Incorporate Electronics with Acoustic Drums
The BT-1 is an easy and affordable way to integrate electronics with your acoustic kit. Unlike large round pads and inconvenient foot switches, the BT-1 blends seamlessly with your kit without adjusting your setup or playing style. Simply plug the BT-1 into a trigger input on a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad and enjoy a universe of new possibilities that Roland electronic percussion brings.
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.