The Control 29AV-1 provides improved voicing for extremely fl at, high fidelity performance, extended bandwidth and well-controlled defined coverage from a compact loudspeaker. The rotatable high-frequency horn allows use of the speaker in either vertical or horizontal orientation. Consistent coverage ensures excellent sound character throughout the listening area. Moderate magnetic shielding allows use of the speaker as close as 230 mm to video monitors.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response
- 110° x 85° HF coverage, rotatable horn
- 110 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 ohm thru
- SonicGuard™ overload protection
- 200 mm (8 in) Kevlar cone woofer
- 25 mm (1 in) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Includes InvisiBall™ mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and
- optional U-bracket
- Sealed input panel cover and screwdown input terminals
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.