Loops and Bounds Ahead
The original DITTO LOOPER rocked guitarists with a lust for looping like nothing else. Finally something that was simple, made for guitarists and sounded great. What would possibly be better? Well, how about all of that, plus new, next level looping features forged from pure awesome?
- Dedicated Start/Stop Button
- Looper effects: Stop, Reverse and Half Speed
- Loop Import/Export and Backing tracks
Start Where We Began
Guitarists love DITTO LOOPER like nothing else. Its ultra simple design and guitar-centric features like true-bypass, analog dry-through, high quality audio, as well as 5 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs resonated with guitarists around the world. So why mess with what we nailed the first time?
Let ya in on a little secret? We love effects. But to us they need to make sense, and the resurgence of loopers fueled by DITTO LOOPER had more and more guitarists scream: loop-laden effects please! DITTO LOOPER X2 allows you to play loops in reverse, half-speed or both at the same time. Which, as you might imagine, can make for a subtle performance or a jaw dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks.
- Highly intuitive looper pedal built by guitarists, for guitarists, offers you a dedicated stop button and loop effects
- Straightforward interface has a dedicated stop footswitch, making it easy to stop loops exactly when you want
- Reverse and half-speed loop effects give you awe-inspiring powers to fuel your creativity
- Export loops to PC or Mac* to work with in your DAW, and import complex backing tracks into the looper to impress on stage
- Access a wealth of StarJam loops by famous guitarists plus a free package of expertly recorded JamTrack backing tracks
- 5 minutes of looping time with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Stereo inputs and outputs for major setup flexibility you can even plug in 2 instruments
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.