The Midas DDA DM16 analog mixer is a simple, great-sounding compact mixing solution. With 12 mono inputs and two stereo input channels, you've got enough inputs on this mixer for small bands or worship teams. You'll be impressed with the sound of the DDA DM16's 12 Midas microphone preamps, with ultra-low noise and exceptional sonic detail. Two aux sends are available and can be switched between pre- and post-fader operation.Specifications
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16 channels (including 2 stereo channels)
- Faders: 16 x 60mm faders
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 12 x XLR
- Inputs - Line: 12 x 1/4" TRS, 4 x 1/4" TRS (2 stereo channels)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR (main), 2 x 1/4" (monitor)
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA stereo pair (record out, 2 track)
- Aux Sends: 2 x 1/4" sends (pre/post)
- Channel Inserts: 12 x 1/4" (channels), 2 x 1/4" (main inserts)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 3-band EQ with Mid Freq control (per 12 channels)
Item Type: Mixer
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.