This limited edition Marshall DSL40C 40W tube combo amplifier is a sturdy, all-tube, gig-ready 40-watt workhorse with a cream Tolex covering. It boasts a Celestion 12" speaker and the exact same front and rear panel features as the DSL100H. The Triode (Half Power) option drops the DSL40C's output to 20 watts, making this amplifier exceptionally versatile.
- Tubes: four 12AX7; two EL34
- Pentode/Triode switch to drop power down from 40W to 20W
- Two footswitchable channels - Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion
- Footswitchable, studio-quality, digital Reverb with Level control for each channel
- Shared 5-way EQ - Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence and Resonance
- Mid-Shift button adds to the amp's tonal flexibility
- Bypassable series FX loop
- 2-way footswitch supplied
- Cream Tolex covering
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.