The DW 9900 double-braced tom stand features heavy-gauge tubing and ball-in-socket 1/2"-diameter tom arms. Plastic tube insulators inside the tubing protect the DW 9900 against rattling issues in close-miking situations, making it a good choice for studio recording. What's more, hinged memory locks for the tube joints and tripod leg assembly help you set up the DW 9900 precisely every time.
DW's taken input from the world's top drummers and drum techs and incorporated it into their elite 9000 Series of hardware. In the series, you'll find all the features those drummers and techs have been calling for, including memory locks on the tube joints and the base assembly, plastic tube insulators, infinitely adjustable toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters, heavy gauge tubing, and more. For the most professional of needs - studio or stage - you can depend DW and their premier 9000 series hardware.DW 9900 Double Tom Stand Features:
- Two 1/2"-diameter tom arms and boom cymbal stand
- Plastic tube insulators inside heavy-gauge tubing
- Hinged memory locks on the tube joints and tripod leg assembly
- Upper Tube: 1"
- Base tube: 1 1/4"
- Item Type: Tom Stand
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.