Its price might say "budget," but the E-09's sounds and styles are nothing but first class. Building on the success of Roland's popular E-series arranger keyboards, the E-09 raises the quality standard for entry-level arrangers.
Keyboard: 61 keys (with velocity)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 voices
- Parts: 16 parts + Keyboard part
- Wave Memory: 32 M bytes equivalent
- Tones: Tones: 614 + 256 (GM2), Drum Sets: 61 + 9 (GM2)
- Effects: Multi-FX: 47 types, Reverb: 8 types, Chorus: 8 types
- Transpose: -12 to + 12 (in semitones)
- Tempo: 20 to 250
- Styles: 130 Styles
- Band Orchestrator: 3 types: Drum
- User Program: 100 program
- One Touch Setting: 2 setting / style
- Control: start/stop, sync start, intro original, fill in, variation, ending, tap tempo, Melody Intelligence: 18 types, Music Assistant: 130 types
- Signature: 1/4" 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 6/8, 9/8
- Tracks: 16
- 16-track Recorder Mode: 4 easy modes (ALL, Keyboard, Single, Punch In/Out)
- Control: start/stop, reording, reset, rewind, forward, marker A-B, repeat A-B
- Rated Power Output: 7.5 W + 7.5 W
- Speaker Dimension: 10cm
- Controllers: Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever: 1
- Display: Large backlit custom LCD
- Connectors: Output Jacks (L/MONO, R), Headphones Jack 1/2, MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), Foot Switch Jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw: 2,000 mA
- Accessories: Music rest, Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor (PSB-1U)
- Options: Keyboard Stand: KS-12, Pedal Switch: DP Series, Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 1,045 mm
- Depth: 320 mm
- Height: 1/8"mm
- Weight: 7.3 kg
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.