The emphasis with the Soundcraft EFX is very firmly on quality build and audio performance, with an easy to understand control surface in line with the Soundcraft professional range. The Soundcraft EFX uses the highly-transparent GB30 Mic amp (designed by Graham Blyth for the company's 30th anniversary, and also used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series professional consoles).The Soundcraft EFX also offers all the features of the Soundcraft EPM most notably a configurable aux send, XLR and ¼" metal jack connector sockets, RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs, 3-band EQ with a swept mid on the mono inputs, 3-band EQ on the 2 stereo inputs, TRS insert sockets, inserts on all mono inputs, ten-segment LED output metering and a headphone output.
Item Type: PA Mixer
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.