The SG Special returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. This early 60's style SG Special has the vibe and sound heard on countless classic rock recordings. The Epiphone SG Special P-90 from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection, offers fans the legendary SG solid body electric with powerful Epiphone P-90-PRO™ single-coil pickups. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, GraphTech® NuBone™ nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite Case is available. Available in Sparkling Burgundy and Faded Pelham Blue.
- Finish - Faded Pelham Blue
- Body Shape - SG
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Neck Profile - 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale - 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material - Indian Laurel
- Radius - 12"
- Number Of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material - Graph Tech NuBone®
- Nut Width - 1.693"
- Inlays - Dot
- Joint - Glued in; Set Neck
- Hardware Finish - Nickel
- Bridge - Lightning Bolt Wrap Around Combo
- Tuning Machines - Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory buttons
- Pickguard - 5-Ply, Black
- Control Knobs - Black Top Hat Knobs with nickel inserts
- Strap Button - 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Pickup Number - 2
- Neck Pickup - Epiphone P-90 PRO™ Soap Bar
- Bridge Pickup - Epiphone P-90 PRO™ Soap Bar
- Controls - 2- Volume, 2- Tone3-way Epiphone toggle
- String Gauge - .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.