The Roland F701 Digital Piano is an ideal instrument for pianists who require a fully digital piano that snugs easily into small practice spaces, rehearsal rooms, and home studios. Despite its compact size, the Roland F701 boasts a formidable feature set, including a PHA-4 standard keyboard with Progressive Hammer Action and Escapement that will fool even seasoned pianists with its sophisticated, natural feel. The Roland F701 supplies you with over 300 incredible tones, covering acoustic pianos, electric pianos, organs, strings, synths, and much more — so you’ll never be at a loss for inspiring sounds! To help you refine your skills, the Roland F701 comes with numerous educational features, such as 287 lesson songs, performance recording capabilities, and a metronome. Additionally, the Roland F701 is Bluetooth enabled for using Roland’s handy Piano Every Day and Piano Designer mobile device apps.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: PH-4 Standard with Escapement
- Touch Sensitivity: 100 types, Fixed
- Presets: 324 tones
- Polyphony: 256 Notes
- Effects Types: Brilliance, Ambience
- Song Playback: 377 Songs
- Recording: 3-track, 1 song, SMF, WAV 16-bit/44.1kHz
- Storage: USB Flash Drive
- Metronome: Yes
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8"
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- MIDI I/O: USB/Bluetooth
- Bluetooth: Yes, v3.0 (audio), v4.0 (MIDI)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8", 1 x 1/4"
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 7-pin connector
- Number of Pedals: 3-pedal unit (damper, sostenuto, soft)
- Built-in Speakers: 2 x 4.7"
- Amplifier: 2 x 12W
- Software: Piano Every Day, Piano Designer Apps
- Bench/Stand Included: Stand, Bench
- Power Source: Roland PSB-7U power supply (included)
- Height: 36" (lid open), 30.75" (lid closed)
- Width: 53.5"
- Depth: 13.6"
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.