The Rebirth of the Keyboard Workstation!
Roland FA-08 Keyboard Workstation at a Glance:
- Packed with the sounds and effects you need to create anything
- Brilliant user interface designed to keep you in the creative zone
- From studio to stage, this is the keyboard workstation you need
Roland FA-08 Keyboard Workstation Features:
- Full-service keyboard workstation designed to make creating and performing music fun and intuitive
- Streamlined user interface provides you with a completely uninhibited creative workflow
- Great feeling 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with natural weighted action provides realistic acoustic piano feel
- Includes over 2000 sounds from the flagship Roland INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums
- Add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots or download additional SuperNATURAL synth patches from Roland's Axial sound library site
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads, 4 banks, and direct recording and playback via SDHC cards
- 16-track sequencer with nonstop loop recording lets you build songs quickly
- Export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, as multitrack audio, or as MIDI data
- Polish your sounds with studio-quality effects including 16 independent MFX engines, 6 COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects), and global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time via 6 user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Press a button to instantly configure your workstation for use with your DAW via USB (control templates for most major DAWs included)
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions open up new possibilities for your live performances
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording
- Dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing or tracking
- USB ports provide connectivity sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer
- MIDI communication with the iPad possible when using Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.