FLASHBACK 2 DELAY
FLASHBACK 2 DELAY packs our entire delay legacy into a single compact and affordable stompbox that's designed for now, and the future. Our groundbreaking MASH technology adds an expression pedal to a world-class delay stompbox that responds to your touch and saves precious pedalboard space, and blends the ethereal world of delay with the ultimate in personal expression. Add the brand-new Crystal delay algorithm and two additional TonePrint slots, and the soon-to-be legendary FLASHBACK 2 DELAY brings a wealth of new dimensionality to your quest for tonal perfection!
Why Just Repeat History, Create it
Whether you're an ambient guru searching for a few dreamlike tones, a sonic astronaut exploring the outer regions of your own personal soundscape, or just want to add a big dose of awesome to your playing, FLASHBACK 2 DELAY provides the tools to reinvigorate your creativity like nothing else. Why follow the herd, when you can lead it!
MASH, Heart of Innovation
The FLASHBACK 2 DELAY features groundbreaking new technology that brings a wide range of creative expression to the party, and is controlled solely by how much pressure you apply to the depressed footswitch. Years in the making, and only available in select TC ELECTRONIC products, this clever innovation elevates the common footswitch well above the mundane duties of just "On" and "Off". More importantly, MASH elevates your performance to the next level.
- Legendary delay pedal returns, offering an innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and a new crystal delay effect
- Groundbreaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- Ethereal crystal delay algorithm pitches your delays up an octave through each feedback loop to give an other-worldly shimmer
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- 3 dedicated TonePrint slots for storing signature effects
- 8 exceptional delays including hyper-realistic tape warble and self-oscillation
- MASH footswitch gives you powerful effect-specific mix, modulation or feedback control
- Stereo input doubles as tap tempo input for controlling delay time with external pedal
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- 3 delay subdivisions with quarter note, dotted eighth note and combination selections
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effect is engaged
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.