ISA One Bundle Microphone Preamp
Classic Mic Pre With Independent DI
Featuring a rugged, portable all-metal enclosure, ISA One combines the classic Focusrite microphone preamp with a flexible, independent DI channel and optional 192kHz precision A-D conversion. At the heart of the ISA range is the microphone preamplifier with its Lundahl input transformer, essentially the same circuit, based on the original ISA 110, that has been used for 30 years in successive Focusrite designs. The input transformer imparts a special character to the sound that can't be truly emulated in any other way, while the modern twist of variable input impedance allows for a new degree of flexibility.
Whether you're an artist, engineer or producer, you'll appreciate the versatility of the ISA One, with its front-panel DI input. The DI includes low/high impedance switching and an amplifier output, and its own feed to the optional A-D converter and separate rear-panel XLR output.
- Classic ISA mic preamp design featuring Lundahl LL1538 input transformer
- Flexible independent DI channel
- Switchable input impedance including classic ISA 110 setting
- Headphone output with volume control
- Dedicated insert point
- Optional stereo 192kHz A-D conversion card
MIC INPUT RESPONSE
- Gain Range (Mic): 0dB to 60dB in 10dB steps 20 dB of variable gain
- EIN (Mic): -126dB measured at 60dB of gain with 150 Ohm terminating impedance and 22Hz/22kHz band-pass filter
- Noise (Mic): Noise at output with unity gain (0 dB) and 22 Hz-22 kHz band pass filter-97 dBu
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (Mic): 106 dB relative to max headroom (9dBu)
- Frequency Response (Mic): At minimum gain (0 dB)-0.5dB down at 10Hz and -3dB down at 125kHz
- CMRR (Mic): 98dB (Channel 1, 1kHz, maximum gain with 24 dBu input)
- Crosstalk Channel To Channel (Mic): With 10dB@1kHz input to chA, chB output =1/4"Br
LINE INPUT RESPONSE
- Gain Range (Line): -20dB to 10dB in 10dB steps 20 dB of variable gain
- Input Impedance (Line): 10 kO from 10 Hz to 200 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion Noise (Line): Measured with a 0 dBu input signal, and a 22 Hz-22 kHz band pass filter0.0001
- Frequency Response (Line): At unity gain (0 dB)-0.3dB down at 10Hz and -3dB down at 200kHz
INSTRUMENT INPUT RESPONSE
- Gain Range (Instrument): 10dB to 40dB continuously variable
- Input Impedance (Instrument): High = greater than 1M Low =greater than 300k
- THD (Instrument): At minimum gain ( 10)
- Roll-Off: 18 dB per octave (3 pole filter)
- Frequency: Fixed 75Hz measured at the 3dB down point
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- W X D X H: 220mm (W) x 1/4"m (H) x 254, 290mm
- Weight: 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs)
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.