Two Channels Of Classic Focusrite Mic Pres
Focusrite's ISA Two brings together a totally independent pair of classic ISA microphone preamps from the original ISA 110 module, combining the best of traditional solid-state electronics with the original input transformer specified by Rupert Neve, the Lundahl LL1538.
Each mic pre has the option of mic, line or the front-panel instrument input, with variable input impedance to ensure you are getting the best performance from the source. Up to 60dB of gain is available on the first four-position rotary and gain range switches, with a further +20dB of continuously variable trim, meaning a huge 80dB of gain is available should it be required. The high-pass filter features variable cut-off frequency between 16 and 420Hz. A pair of 8-segment LED meters show peak signal level in dBFS, while a rear-panel pot allows calibration to suit your A-D converters. Rear-panel insert points allow the use of inline processors such as compression.
- Classic ISA mic preamp design featuring Lundahl LL1538 input transformer
- Front-panel instrument inputs
- Dedicated TRS line input socket with front-panel switch
- Switchable input impedance including classic ISA 110 setting
- Dedicated insert points
- User-calibrated peak-level meters
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite, exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules
MIC INPUT RESPONSE
- Gain Range (Mic): 0 dB to 60 dB in 10 dB steps, plus 0 dB to 20 dB continuously variable trim
- EIN (Mic): Measured at 60 dB of gain with 150 O source impedance and 22 Hz-22 kHz band pass filter -127 dB
- Noise (Mic): Noise at output with unity gain (0 dB) and 22 Hz-22 kHz band pass filter -97 dBu
- Frequency Response (Mic): At minimum gain (0 dB)-0.5 dB at 10 Hz,?-1 dB at 135 kHz, relative to 1 kHz
- At 60 DB Gain (Mic): -6 dB at 10 Hz, -1 dB at 115 kHz, relative to 1 kHz
- Crosstalk Channel To Channel (Mic): Mic input, with I/P = 0 dBu, gain = 0 dB @ 1 kHz input to channel A, channel B output = -85 dB
LINE INPUT RESPONSE
- Gain Range (Line): -20 dB to 10 dB in 10 dB steps, plus 0 dB to 20 dB continuously variable trim
- Input Impedance (Line): 10 kO from 10 Hz to 200 kHz
- Frequency Response (Line): At minimum gain (0 dB)-0.3 dB at 10 Hz, -1 dB at 80 kHz, relative to 1 kHz
- Crosstalk Channel To Channel (Line): Line input, with I/P = 0 dBu, gain = 0dB @ 1 kHz input to channel AChannel B output?= -91 dB
INSTRUMENT INPUT RESPONSE
- Gain Range (Instrument): 10 dB to 40 dB continuously variable trim
- Input Impedance (Instrument): 2 MO
- Noise (Instrument): Measured with 22 Hz-22 kHz band pass filterMinimum gain ( 10 dB) = -95 dBu
- Frequency Response (Instrument)
- At minimum gain ( 10 dB)-0.1 dB at 10 Hz,?-1 dB at 115 kHz, relative to 1 kHz
- At Maximum Gain ( 40 DB) (Instrument): -2.5 dB at 10 Hz, ?-1 dB at 110 kHz, relative to 1 kHz
- Roll-Off: 18 dB per octave (3 pole filter)
- Frequency Range: Continuously variable from 16 Hz to 420 Hz (-3 dB)
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- W X D X H: 480 mm x 280 mm x 44 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.