FORCEFIELD COMPRESSOR provides all the sweet vintage dynamics control that the legends of rock n' roll and country music were built on. From the subtle sustain enhancement that gently boosts a sweet, but softly played interlude or blues passage, to the full-on hard-knee compression that makes your guitar pop in the mix, you'll find it all and more here in the FORCEFIELD COMPRESSOR.
By its very nature, compression is one of the most difficult effects to explain, but here goes… By controlling the maximum level of a signal, a compressor limits the dynamic range, while maintaining a higher average loudness. You can use compression to: reduce really loud passages; or bring up the level of the most-subtle nuance, and sustain it for days. You often feel compression more than you hear it, and when applied properly, it can either be sweet and smooth, or tight and punchy. FORCEFIELD COMPRESSOR's vintage circuit design lets you tap into everything from the sweet sag of a tube amplifier, to the unapologetic smack of a sledgehammer!
Vintage analog compression differs greatly from modern studio compression. Instead of the ultra-glassy transparency of high-end rack gear, you get generous gobs of warmth and the smooth tonal characteristic that has shaped the sound of rock and country music from their early beginnings. From sublime, bluesy sustain of classic rock, to the snap of country chicken-pickin' that pops out of the mix beautifully, you get it all with FORCEFIELD COMPRESSOR.
- Studio quality compressor / limiter Pedal
- Endless sustain with ultra-stable dynamics
- Smoothens volume peaks
- True Bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or the TC Electronic Powerplug 9 (not included)
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.