The Yamaha Trans Acoustic LS-TA 6-string acoustic-electric guitar is a great-sounding instrument that delivers an acoustic experience like no other guitar before. Because the onboard reverb and chorus effects don't require any external amplification, you'll enjoy the tones of playing in a rich and lively acoustic guitar space no matter where you are. The LS-TA is constructed from all solid tonewoods, and the spruce top has been treated with Yamaha's ARE technology for a broken-in tone. The Yamaha TransAcoustic LS-TA will add new inspiration to your playing.Yamaha TransAcoustic LS-TA Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-into the acoustic guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- Designed to provide superb acoustic guitar sound
- High comfortable playability
- Made in Yamaha quality
Three simple knobs let you adjust the amount of effects and the line out volume level. Keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, which reduces acoustic sound loss.
- (A) Chorus Control
- (B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
- (C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
- * Pressing the TA Switch for longer than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function
- * When a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted by rotating knob (C)
- * The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position
The body is an all-solid guitar based on the L-series. A modified non-scalloped bracing design retains the L series' characteristic bright tone while enhancing the low end. Treating the tops with Yamaha' s exclusive A.R.E. process gives the instrument a rich, vintage quality tone, making it sound as though you' d been playing it for years, from the very first moment you pick it up. The fact that this guitar has been designed with an insistence on sound quality is what allows it to produce effected sounds that feels pure and natural.High Comfortable Playability
Straighter neck taper and hand-rolled fingerboard edges result in an instrument that can be played for hours without any stress. The 5-ply neck design featured in all TransAcoustic Guitars is constructed of rosewood and mahogany plies with a double-action adjustable rod, creating a strong, stable neck that resists warping.Newly-Designed Battery Box
The battery box integrated into the end-pin jack requires fewer holes in the body. This reduces acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic-electric guitar.
Item Type: Acoustic Guitar
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.