The Roland GR-55 is a revolution in guitar synthesizers, with features never before available in any guitar processor. In terms of speed, it's the fastest ever. It's also the most accurate, thanks to newly developed pitch-detection technology. As for sound, the triple-core generator houses a world-class array of virtual guitars, basses, amps, and synth voices, enabling tones and textures that have never been heard before. Onstage or in the studio, you can instantly access the GR-55 guitar synthesizer's huge library of ready-to-use sounds, from pop to rock and beyond, with quick-access category buttons. Welcome to a groundbreaking new era in guitar synthesizers!
- Sound Generator: PCM: 2 tones
- Modeling: 1 tone
- TonesPCM: 910 types
- Modeling: 23 types (guitar mode)
- 17 types (bass mode)
- Effects: MFX (Multi-Effects): 20 types
- AMP (Preamp): 42 types
- MOD (Modulation): 14 types
- DELAY: 7 types
- REVERB: 5 types
- CHORUS: 4 types
- EQ: 1 type
- Patch Memory: Guitar mode
- Preset: 270 + User: 297
- Bass mode
- Preset: 90 + User: 297
- AD Conversion: 24-bit (GK Pickup)
- 24-bit + AF method ** (Normal Pickup)
- DA Conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT jacks: -10 dBu
- GUITAR OUT jack: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT jacks: 2 k ohms
- GUITAR OUT jack: 2 k ohms
- USB Memory Audio Player: File Format: WAV, AIFF
- Display: Graphic LCD 240 x 64 dots
- Connectors: GK IN connector (13 pins DIN type)
- GUITAR OUT jack (1/4"inch phone type)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4"inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4"inch phone type)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT) (5-pin DIN type)
- USB COMPUTER connector (supports Hi-Speed USB, USB MIDI andUSB Audio) USB MEMORY connector (supports Hi-Speed USB Flash Memory)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V
- Current Draw700 mA
- Accessories: AC adaptor (PSB-1U + AC Cord Set)
- Owner's manual
- Divided pickup (GK-3) (only for GK included model)
- GK cable (5 m) (only for GK included model)Options (sold separately)Divided pickup: GK-3 (for guitar), GK-3B (for bass guitar)
- GK cable: GKC-5 (5 m), GKC-10 (10 m)
- MIDI foot controller: FC-300
- Unit selector: US-20
- AC adaptor (PSB-1U)
- * When purchasing an AC adaptor, be sure to specify the adaptor (from the list that follows) that is designed for the region in which it will be used, and the voltage supplied there
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 405 mm
- Depth: 244 mm
- Height: 78 mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg
Item Type: Guitar Synthesizer
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.