Your Go-anywhere Tone Solution for Bass
Whether you're performing or recording, the BOSS GT-1B bass multi-effects processor gives you the tools you need to craft a stellar bass tone in any application. Loaded with BOSS's most advanced sound engine, you'll be able to tap into a huge range of amplifier and effects models and you can always download new pro-created patches for free at BOSS Tone Central. It's fast and easy to tweak presets and create your own patches, and support for battery-powered operation makes it the perfect travel companion. If you play electric bass, the BOSS GT-1B processor was made to be your one-stop tone solution for gigging and recording.
World-class tone tools for bass
Equipped with BOSS's most advanced sound engine, the GT-1B multi-effects processor features a wide range of preamp models and premium effects. It even offers BOSS's MDP (Multi-Dimensional Processing) effects such as limiting and distortion for tone shaping that doesn't sacrifice your instrument's character. Common effects such as EQ and Wah are onboard, plus more exotic flavors such as Harmonist, Bass Synth, Defretter, and more. You'll find a huge array of classic effects, including modulations, delays, reverbs, and even a built-in looper.
Made to be mobile
The rugged GT-1B bass processor is sized to fit snugly in the accessory compartment of your gig bag, making it a complete stage solution that doesn't require multiple trips back to your car. You can power it with the optional AC power supply (sold separately) or with four AA batteries for truly portable operation.
- Pedal Type: Bass Multi-FX
- Number of Effects: 90
- Effects Types: Octave, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, Chorus, Parametric EQ, Graphic EQ, Wah, Compressor, Overdrive, Delay, Reverb and more
- Amp Modeling: Preamp models
- Looper: 32 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (control 2/3, expression)
- Software: Boss Editor software, Patch downloads
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 200mA
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Height: 2.9"
- Width: 12.06"
- Depth: 6.0"
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Manufacturer Part Number: GT-1B
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.