Iconic Ambience in a Pedalboard-friendly Enclosure
The TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 Mini delivers the sound that made its predecessor such a hot seller and ups the ante with a groundbreaking pressure-sensitive footswitch and ear-pleasing next-gen reverb algorithms. This effect pedal's MASH footswitch operates much like an expression pedal, supplying access to effect-specific real-time parameter control, and its updated algorithms sound gorgeous the Shimmer reverb is guaranteed to elicit spine-tingling reactions. Fine-tuning your effect is a cinch, thanks to dedicated Decay, Tone, and Level controls, and you can beam additional patches into the pedal via TC's free TonePrint app. The HOF 2 Mini boasts true-bypass switching when the pedal is off, while analog-dry-through maintains your tone's integrity when the pedal is on. Given its extra-small size, there's no reason why you shouldn't grab a Hall Of Fame 2 Mini you can squeeze it onto the most crowded of pedalboards.
Updated algorithms including Shimmer reverb
TC's Shimmer reverb algorithm pitch shifts your reverb effect up one octave to create ethereal, ambient effects. Perfect for shoegaze, worship, and other ambient styles, Shimmer reverb is just one of the updated algorithms you'll find in the Hall Of Fame 2 Mini pedal.
TonePrint compatible for endless reverb possibilities
Say you find a sound in the Hall Of Fame 2 Mini, and you need to share it with the universe… because that will happen. Upload it straight to your computer and add it to TC's TonePrint library. That's where you'll find hundreds of presets some by the biggest names in guitar to share and download right into your very own HOF 2 Mini. And it couldn't be any easier to do. Download the preset with your smart device, and send it wirelessly through Beam technology straight to your pedal. Look, Ma, no cables! The possibilities are endless with the TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 Mini.
MASH footswitch for expressive effects
The innovative MASH footswitch gives the Hall Of Fame 2 Mini amazing creative potential. In addition to toggling the reverb effect, this pressure-sensitive footswitch can be used in a similar fashion to an expression pedal. Use it to swell the reverb effect in and out dynamically, or assign other reverb parameters to the MASH footswitch for even more sonic creativity.
TC Electronic Hall Of Fame 2 Mini Features:
- Delivers the sound that made its predecessor such a hot seller
- MASH footswitch supplies access to effect-specific real-time parameter control
- Updated algorithms sound gorgeous the Shimmer reverb is guaranteed to elicit spine-tingling reactions
- Dedicated Decay, Tone, and Level controls for fine-tuning your effect
- Beam additional patches into the pedal via TC's free TonePrint app
- Boasts true-bypass switching when the pedal is off, while analog-dry-through maintains your tone when the pedal is on
- Extra-small enclosure takes up little pedalboard real estate
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.