Combines a BOSS Blues Driver and JHS Angry Charlie
BOSS celebrates 40 years of tone-shaping by teaming up with JHS to create the JB-2 Angry Driver. This versatile pedal packs the tones of the BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver and JHS Angry Charlie into a single BOSS-style housing. Three dual-concentric knobs provide independent Drive, Tone, and Level control for each voice, while a six-position mode selector dials in each overdrive independently or combines them in series and parallel configurations. Whether you use the Blues Driver to propel the Angry Charlie's aggressive voice into saturation, reverse the order to push the Blues Driver into a muscular crunch, or experiment with innovative new sounds, there are an endless array of tones inside of the JB-2 Angry Driver.
BOSS JB-2 Angry Driver Features:
- Combines the BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver and JHS Angry Charlie in a single BOSS-style housing
- BOSS Blues Driver supplies a killer creamy yet crunchy tonal blend
- JHS Angry Charlie delivers British-style high-gain tones
- 3 dual-concentric knobs provide independent Drive, Tone, and Level control for each voice
- 6-position mode selector dials in each overdrive independently or combines them in series and parallel configurations
- Use the Blues Driver to propel the Angry Charlie's aggressive voice into saturation
- Use the Angry Charlie to push the Blues Driver into a muscular crunch
- Use the parallel setting to create unique new sounds
- Remote switch jack for controlling the pedal's modes and bypass (footswitch sold separately)
- Multi-color LED indicator displays BOSS mode (blue), JHS mode (red), and both together (purple)
- Pedal Type: Dual Overdrive
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (remote switch)
- Bypass Switching: Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Power Usage: 50mA
- Height: 2.37"
- Width: 2.87"
- Depth: 5.12"
- Weight: 440g
- Manufacturer Part Number: JB-2
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.