All FGN guitars are beautifully built, and play as well as you’d hope, considering their provenance. Another Expert feature is the Compound Radius Fingerboard, which gradually increased fingerboard's radius over its length. This achieves a good balance between chords on the lower frets and bending on the higher ones. Common to all FGN guitars is the Circle Fretting System (C.F.S.). Slightly curved frets are mounted so as to ensure that each string and fret intersects at right angles, minimising the contact surface. The result is accurate pitch, cleaner, longer sustain and true harmonics.
Other Expert features include the Z Axis Deep Joint, which sets the neck about 1mm deeper than conventional electric guitars. This reduces the distance between the strings and the body top without forcibly lowering the string height. Contoured body back. Vintage style bridge with brass saddles. Vintage style GOTOH tuners. Seymour Duncan STR-1 & STL-1 single coil pickups with 4-way switch for more tonal options than the Traditional guitar.
- Construction: Bolt-on Neck
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Maple U-Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Frets: 22F Medium C.F.S.
- Tuners: GOTOH® SD91-05M
- Bridge: FGN FJIL-3SSTD
- Hardware Color: Chrome & Nickel
- Pickup (Neck): Seymour Duncan® STR-1
- Pickup (Bridge): Seymour Duncan® Vintage '54™ Tele STL-1
- Controls: 1Volume, 1Tone, 4Way Lever SW
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (.010-.046)
- Accessories: Original Gig Bag
- Color: OWB (Off White Blonde)
Shipping, Collection and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- If you intend to collect in store, kindly confirm before ordering since we cannot guarantee stock availability local to you.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.