Be prepared to create and experiment in rehearsal to deliver your perfect sound on stage with the 100W JVM410C. With four channels, studio quality reverb and two master volumes you are sure to find the tones that best suit your music. These combinations can be stored in the six-channel footswitch, that can be taken around with you and played with any other JVM so you can take your sound wherever you go.
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, MIDI In, Footswitch
- Output wattage: 100W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), Emulated Line Out (XLR), MIDI Thru
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: 2, 1 x series parallel, 1 x series
- Speaker configuration: 2x12"
- Speaker model: 1 x Celestion Heritage G12H (8Ω, 80w), 1 x Celestion Vintage (8Ω, 70w)
- Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitters)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
Shipping and Returns
- Once your order has been shipped please allow 5-7 days for delivery depending on where you live.
- Delivery is free in South Africa for all orders over R995 and any orders below R995 will incur a flat rate of R95.
- ALL International Deliveries are subject to charge and will depend on the size of your order and location. Please see our Shipping Policy for further details.
- Returns need to be initiated within five days of delivery. For further details please see our Cancellation & Returns Policy.
Product images are for illustration purposes only and, unless stated otherwise, may not include peripheral or ancillary items depicted in the image.
Pro audio, studio, other electronic goods, smalls and accessories will be delivered in original packaging.
In some cases larger items such as guitars and acoustic drums may be delivered in non-original brown packaging.
In the unlikely event we need to ship in non-original packaging we will inform you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.